Nothing screams lonely man-nerd living with his parents than a mobile app called My Virtual Girlfriend, and WET Productions announced that a new HD version is currently available for lonely, iOS using man-nerds. Alternatively, this is probably popular with a lot of Japanese gamers too, but I think they still fall into the lonely man-nerd category.
As stated in the press release…
My Virtual Girlfriend is a 3D dating simulation game, that offers a mix of humor and flirty turn based game play. The object of the game is to make progress and get the girl to fall in love with you (the player). You do this through various interactions you can do with her such as respond to her comments, take actions or do activities with her. She is also responsive to touch and depending on her mood and personality, you will either gain or lose points per round.I guess this is the next best thing to a blowup doll for some gamers, eh? Anyway, if you’re not short on cash for having to pay your parents back for ruining the apple pie while you were alone over the course of the weekend, you can pick up a copy of My Virtual Girlfriend and all the delectable virtual dating you can handle for only $0.99. Yeah it’s that cheap and the iPad version is in HD.
You can check out a list of the game’s features below or head on over to the Official Website to learn more about this dating sim.
My Virtual Girlfriend Features
* Hundreds of girls, Each with her own unique personality and appearance
* 20+ levels of progressive game play that opens up new options with each level.
* A unique dating profile system where you customize your virtual girlfriend experience.
* Interact with her via gestures, actions, activities and by touch.
* 100+ actions and activities.
* Personalities that mirror stereotypically funny, female behaviors.
* 1500+ lines of clever and funny dialog keep it entertaining.
* 3D graphics allow you to navigate the camera for 360 degrees of viewing.
* An achievement system rewards the player with each goal accomplished.
* Universal for iPod touch, iPhone and iPad.