Ghostbusters: Afterlife stars Paul Rudd, Finn Wolfhard, Mckenna Grace, Carrie Coon, Logan Kim, Celeste O’Connor, producer Ivan Reitman and director Jason Reitman discuss their new Ghostbusters sequel in this interview with CinemaBlend's Sean O'Connell.
- 0:00 - What screening Ghostbusters: Afterlife at Comic-Con meant to Jason and Ivan Reitman
- 00:30 - McKenna Grace on channeling Harold Ramis’ Egon for her character
- 01:40 - Carrie Coon on the family dynamic of Ghostbusters: Afterlife
- 03:10 - How Jason Reitman included references to the 1984 Ghostbusters
- 04:35 - Logan Kim was terrified the first time he saw the original Ghostbusters
- 05:20 - Ivan Reitman reveals whether Ghostbusters is comedy or horror
- 06:15 - Finn Wolfhard on balancing nostalgia with something new in Stranger Things and Ghostbusters: Afterlife
- 07:30 - Logan Kim’s response to being an action figure
- 07:50 - The Jason Reitman film that Ivan Reitman would direct a sequel to
- 08:15 - What it was like for the cast having both Ivan Reitman and Jason Reitman on set
- 09:12 - Paul Rudd on balancing supernatural exposition with laughs
- 10:32 - Did Paul Rudd ever try on one of the proton packs?
Jeff is a film buff who is ridden with gratitude that he gets to spout opinions about them for a living. He currently resides in Los Angeles, where he enjoys feeding his addiction to buying furniture on Amazon.
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Thank you for signing up to CinemaBlend. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.