Tonight’s episode of South Park looks like it’ll be the Comedy Central animated series’ take on Occupy Wall Street, with Cartman serving as the 1% and the rest of the kids filling in for the 99%. This video clip shows how Cartman reacts to being in the minority.

According to the information Comedy Central released on tonight’s episode of South Park, titled “1%,” Cartman is singled out over his “failings in the physical fitness department,” resulting in his classmates ganging up on him. See how he reacts.



?Aww... poor Cartman! Ok, not really. I’ll be interested to see what other parallels we see between this story and Occupy Wall Street.

South Park airs Wednesdays at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.
An Emotional Bob Saget Shares Awesome Story Behind Norm Macdonald Bombing At Comedy Central Roast television 4d An Emotional Bob Saget Shares Awesome Story Behind Norm Macdonald Bombing At Comedy Central Roast Heidi Venable
Marry Me's Jennifer Lopez Talks Singing For The First In A Movie Since Her Groundbreaking Turn As Selena news 1M Marry Me's Jennifer Lopez Talks Singing For The First In A Movie Since Her Groundbreaking Turn As Selena Jessica Rawden
The Awesome Way South Park's Creators Plan To Start Spending Their $900 Million After New TV Deal television 1M The Awesome Way South Park's Creators Plan To Start Spending Their $900 Million After New TV Deal Carlie Hoke