Subscribe To Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken Coming Exclusively To PS3 Updates
I've already subscribed
Ratloop Asia announced today that a sequel to their platform action game, Rocketbirds, is on its way exclusively for PS3 gamers. The action-movie spoof features plenty of weapons, explosives and deadly penguins and it’s scheduled to release this October.
As stated in the press release…
Set in Albatropolis, a land full of birds taken over by a totalitarian penguin regime, Hardboiled Chicken, the original Coq of War, must assassinate the evil penguin leader Putzki. His mission will unlock the secrets to his mysterious, hard boiled past and uncover the real enemies of Albatropolis.The single-player campaign features the Hardboiled Chicken, as players will wield assault rifles, shotguns and rocket launchers to blast their way through hordes of Evil Penguins. In the co-op campaign mode two players will assume the role of commandos out to save the General’s daughter while uncovering the truth behind the evil penguin regime.
The game is like a friendlier version of Klei Entertainment’s over-the-top shooter, Shank. You can check out a few of the screenshots for the game below or head on over to the Official Website to learn more about the game. A list of some of the features in Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken can be viewed below.
• 15 Chapters in Solo Campaign – Assume the role of Hardboiled Chicken, kick a$$, kill penguins and take names on a mission to assassinate the evil penguin leader.
• 10 Chapters in Co-Op Campaign – Select a pair from the dirty half-dozen Budgie commando characters and set out on a mission to save the general’s daughter.
• Puzzles: Your birdie-brain must think quickly to use your environment and solve a variety of puzzles to move on to each level.
• Stereoscopic 3D: Fantastic, non-dizzying Stereoscopic 3D support, running at 60fps/720p enhance the visuals wherever available.
• Mini-stories: The plot thickens as you unlock cut-scenes and music videos at each level that uncover the truth about the totalitarian regime and Hardboiled’s mysterious past.
• Weapons: Kill penguins with a cache of guns you’ll find along the way from pistols, shotguns and Uzis to MP5s, M60s and AK-47s. Bring down the regime with grenades and other explosives. Unlock the ultimate weapon – Brain Bugs!