Subscribe To 5 Of The Craziest Ways To Take Out A Target In Hitman Updates
I've already subscribed
In the most recent Hitman installment, Agent 47 is given a multitude of options when it comes to taking out the target—and they are vastly creative. From poisoning the targets to throwing axes at their heads, players will never be bored with developing new ways to take them out. And the best part about it is despite using the same weapon twice sometimes, it might always be used in a different way (throwing an ax compared to chopping with an ax). And while there are a ton of ways to kill a target, we wanted to give you a small snapshot into some of the craziest ways to take them down.
1. Ejected From A Fighter JetDuring the first part of Hitman, Agent 47 is put to the test with his skills. This is where you really get a taste of Agent 47 and all of the things he can do. Matter of fact, you can play through this test as many times as you want, trying out the different ways of taking out targets with different strategies and approaches. In one of the missions, you get the opportunity to send your target flying. While you are disguised and helping your target go through safety protocols in the fighter jet, your target doesn’t realized that you actually enabled the ejection function earlier when he had told you to disable it. So when you ask him to pull the lever to test it, he goes flying straight up into the air. This is probably my favorite way to take out a target and can only be seized if you accept the Hitman opportunity in the second part of the initial skills test.
2. Dropping The Fashion Light Fixtures On RunwayDuring this mission, your objective is to take out not one target, but two targets, so it makes things a little difficult. Because if you’ve played this Hitman game, then you know when a body is found, time is limited before they find out it was you who killed the first target. So ideally, you’ll want to take out both targets at once, if you’re skilled enough and an opportunity arises, of course. So with maneuvers like this, it makes taking out targets much easier. Plus, it’s a hell of a way to make an exit after you’ve done the deed.
3. Dropping A ChandelierIn the first real mission in Hitman, you’ll notice that there are winches all over the map. And if you pull one of them, you’ll quickly find out what they do. But you’ll also get caught almost instantaneously depending on where the winch is. Pulling the winch is almost a satisfying feat, especially when you see the chandelier fall and crush your target. It’s almost as if it’s straight out of a horror movie, you know where the chandelier begins to sway ominously before falling and killing someone or nearly missing their heads.
4. Throwing A Fire ExtinguisherSometimes in Hitman, you have to make do with what you have currently available. And yes, that means grabbing the nearest object and throwing it at your target’s head. In this case, it’s totally fine if you chuck a fire extinguisher at the target’s head, because it will kill him. And unfortunately, you will get killed for doing it. But it’s a good way to release some pent-up anger after failing to take out your target a number of previous times. Sometimes, you just need to throw something.
5. Drowning In A ToiletYou can see the above gif, that your target wasn’t just going to nonchalantly use the bathroom. You have to be cunning. In this case, you can get a hold of some poison and get it into the cocktails. That way, the poison will make your target horribly sick so he has to go vomit in the bathroom. And while in the bathroom, there’s a number of ways you can kill him since he’ll be alone (it was very hard to get the targets alone in this mission because they were always followed by security). Once alone and vomiting his guts out, you can shove his head into the vomit-filled toilet and drown him. Pretty gross, right?
While these five maneuvers aren’t nearly close to as many ways as you can take out your target in Hitman, you’ll have to play the game to try out all of the different options yourself. Or you can watch this video from Eurogamer that gives insight into all of the ways they take out an enemy—if you want it spoiled for yourself, of course.