Today THQ revealed when PC gamers will be able to get their mitts on Red Faction: Guerrilla, the shooter previously released for the Xbox 360 and PS3 in early June. They also announced the system requirements.
Guerrilla will arrive on the PC on September 15th in North America and internationally on September 11th. Here are the recommended and minimum requirements to run the game:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Dual-Core Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2)
- Memory: 1GB RAM / 15GB of Hard Drive space
- Video Card: 128MB 3D Video Card with Shader Model 3.0 Support (Nvidia GeForce 7600/ATI Radeon X1300)
- OS: Windows Vista for DirectX 10
- CPU: 3.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2)
- Memory: 2GB RAM / 15GB of Hard Drive space
- Video Card: 256MB 3D Video Card with Shader Model 3.0 Support (Nvidia GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon HD3850)
For more information on the game, read our review of the console version. If the PC version is a faithful port, you will be pleased.
Staff Writer at CinemaBlend.
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Thank you for signing up to CinemaBlend. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.