Today THQ revealed when PC gamers will be able to get their mitts on Red Faction: Guerrilla, the shooter previously released for the Xbox 360 and PS3 in early June. They also announced the system requirements.
Guerrilla will arrive on the PC on September 15th in North America and internationally on September 11th. Here are the recommended and minimum requirements to run the game:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Dual-Core Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2)
- Memory: 1GB RAM / 15GB of Hard Drive space
- Video Card: 128MB 3D Video Card with Shader Model 3.0 Support (Nvidia GeForce 7600/ATI Radeon X1300)
- OS: Windows Vista for DirectX 10
- CPU: 3.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2)
- Memory: 2GB RAM / 15GB of Hard Drive space
- Video Card: 256MB 3D Video Card with Shader Model 3.0 Support (Nvidia GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon HD3850)
For more information on the game, read our review of the console version. If the PC version is a faithful port, you will be pleased.
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Staff Writer at CinemaBlend.
Dancing With The Stars Awarded First-Ever Len Goodman Mirrorball Trophy, And I Can't Get Over What The Winner Told Us About Season 32
So You Think You Can Dance Renewed Season 18, And I Think They Chose The Best Judges To Honor tWitch
Universal Orlando Issued A Scott Pilgrim-Themed Warning On Park Etiquette As A Joke, But I Think It's Still Pretty Valid