Halloween Kills stars Jamie Lee Curtis, Judy Greer, Anthony Michael Hall, Kyle Richards, director David Gordon Green and producer Jason Blum are back to discuss the follow-up to one of the greatest horror reboots of all time.
In this interview with CinemaBlend’s Eric Eisenberg, they discuss behind-the-scenes secrets (including a hidden cameo by Bob Odenkirk), how Laurie Strode and her relationship with her daughter have evolved, what it was like to bring back characters from the 1978 classic and more.
- 00:00 - Intro
- 00:09 - David Gordon Green & Jamie Lee Curtis Discuss The Dramatic Shift In Laurie’s Story Arc
- 02:03 - How Halloween Kills' Director Helped Revive Characters From The Original 1978 Film
- 03:21 - How Judy Greer & Jamie Lee Curtis Approached Karen and Laurie’s Closer Relationship
- 04:31 - Halloween Kills Director Blew Jamie Lee Curtis' Mind With His Sneaky Bob Odenkirk Cameo
- 05:28 - The Halloween Kills Cast Discusses Working Behind The Scenes With Director David Gordon Green
- 06:11 - We Have An Awesome Idea For A 5-Hour Halloween Special, and Jamie Lee Curtis And Jason Blum Are Here For It
While Halloween Kills was delayed a year, it’s finally coming out in just a few days, and the final movie, at least for now, is set for next Halloween. And with a name like Halloween Ends, it’s clear that the movie at least wants us all to believe this is really it.
NJ native who calls LA home; lives in a Dreamatorium. A decade-plus CinemaBlend veteran; endlessly enthusiastic about the career he’s dreamt of since seventh grade.
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Thank you for signing up to CinemaBlend. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.