Kendra Wilkinson Baskett was recently the subject of some marriage gossip in the tabloid circuits, and she's not having it this time. When Wilkinson was accused of faking her recent marriage troubles with her husband, former football player Hank Baskett, she decided to pull back the curtain and talk directly to her audience. Getting candid with her followers, the former Playboy bunny opened up about the current state of her marriage, and she wanted people to know that nothing is manufactured right now in any way. Everything that's good and bad in her life is 100 percent real, she says.
1. how do u fake marital problems? makes absolutely no sense.
2. Yes we are having issues
3. My job has been reality tv for 13 years
4. My show was a comedy and light hearted til sad times happened then we had to change my show from comedy to drama. Not what i wanted but was a part of my journey and story.
5. These issues Hank n I are having in our home which we are tryin to hard to over come, everyone knows about, including producers and network, friends and family.
The Instagram confessional is attached with a snapshot photo of the accusatory article in question, which seemingly generates from a recent issue of People magazine. It's related to Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett's reality TV series Kendra On Top, following their everyday life and marriage. The WE tv series finishing airing its sixth season back in August, and it's unclear as of now if and when it's coming back for a seventh season. The program hasn't shied away from airing out their dirty laundry, including a cheating scandal on Baskett's behalf a couple years ago. But as Wilkinson continues to note in this post, that's all part of the job. And whether the cameras are on or off, they're still going to take the steps to fix their ongoing issues at home.
6. My job is reality TV and I love my job unfortunately these issues at home are affecting my decisions cuz the last thing i want to do is hurt Hank.
7. I hope to get back to the fun Kendra you all know. That's all i want n aim for. I hate drama!!!
Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Bennett were married back in 2009. They have two children together, eight-year-old Hank IV and three-year-old Alijah Mary. For the sake of not only their marriage family, Wilkinson wants to continue fighting to save their marriage. She also took a moment to thank all their fans for their continued support during this difficult time, particularly those who don't believe the gossip being spread elsewhere. Finally, she thanked her kids and her husband during this troublesome time, while admitting that "a lot of therapy" is happening now.
Thank you all for your support and understanding me at this time. I've been in a lot of therapy lately n hope all gets resolved for me, Hank,kids and even for TV. Lol ????
We can only hope that things go smoother from here for Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett. Who knows if they'll return to our television sets anytime soon, but Kendra Wilkinson wants to make it perfectly clear that, no matter what drama ensue on the tube, it's all the real deal -- for better or worse.