Square Enix has announced the launch details for co-op action RPG Dungeon Siege III
. They've provided release dates as well as information on pre-order incentives.
will debut in Europe on May 27th. The North American release will follow on May 31st. The plan is for the game to hit the PS3, PC, and Xbox 360 simultaneously.
The biggest North American retailers will each have their own pre-order bonus to entice you. Here's what they're offering:
- GameStop - Exclusive in-game ring and amulet: Burning Brand of Scorch, Talisman of the Grand Mage
- Steam - Free copies of Dungeon Siege I and Dungeon Siege II.
- Amazon - Exclusive ring: Bite of the Arakun
- Best Buy - Exclusive amulet: Sacred Heart of the Legion
- Walmart - Dark Horses mini-comic and Prima Games mini-strategy guide
Pre-order customers in PAL territories will get a limited edition of the game with four exclusive in-game items. They weren't detailed but presumably they're the same items being offered by GameStop, Amazon, and Best Buy.