Ubisoft has sent out Patch 1.02 for the PC version of Splinter Cell: Conviction
. The patch tackles accidental disconnections, graphic glitches, and more.
The patch will also enable PC owners to download the free DLC that Xbox 360 owners have enjoyed for the past few weeks. Today Ubisoft sent out another freebie, the 3E Elite Suit, for both platforms. The rest of the patch notes are below
- Added DLC support
- Fixed many disconnection and divergences issues in coop modes.
- Added Multi-GPU support for SLI/Crossfire (remaining issues on ATI side)
- Added ATI Eyefinity support (we are waiting on a validation by AMD for theEyefinity Ready official stamp)
- Some configuration specific divergences fixes, crashs et minor bugs
- Graphic glitches when running in low visual quality:
- Improve performances and some flickering issues.
- Low-end video card optimizations.
- Fixed Microsoft Wireless X360 controller not being detected properly with some drivers.
- Fixed interaction buttons overlapping in certain resolutions/aspect ratios.
- GTX400 Nvidia video card support (removed the error message)
- Various minor fixes.