Update 1.09 for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
is now live. The update makes a few fixes and adjusted the cash rewards for multiplayer.
The list of fixes now live are as follows:
- Changes made to multiplayer character skin system to allow for voices to be included with future skins
- Made changes to character game mechanics to prevent players from using exploits
- Fixed ability for players to “super throw” the treasure in Plunder matches
- Cash awarded per kill in Elimination has been increased to $750 per kill
- Enabled the ability for Naughty Dog to easily alter the amount of cash earned for individual Medals on a playlist or gametype basis and per-kill
Furthermore, Naughty Dog rescaled the cash rewards given by medals in Objective-based modes. To keep you on task, they reduced the cash rewards for individual medals while beefing up the rewards for objective-based medals.