Andrew Garfield, star of Netflix's Tick, Tick… BOOM!, sits down with CinemaBlend’s managing director Sean O’Connell to discuss portraying famed RENT writer Jonathan Larson, aging as a Hollywood actor, working with first-time film director Lin-Manuel Miranda and much, much more.
- 00:00 - Intro. (Interview from an airport)
- 00:26 - Andrew Garfield on the terrors of turning 30 and aging in Hollywood
- 02:00 - The mentors and positive reinforcement Andrew Garfield had throughout his career
- 03:19 - Working with director Lin Manuel Miranda, who once performed as Jon in Tick, Tick… Boom!
- 04:00 - Andrew Garfield on acting without words while others sing
Jeff is a film buff who is ridden with gratitude that he gets to spout opinions about them for a living. He currently resides in Los Angeles, where he enjoys feeding his addiction to buying furniture on Amazon.
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Thank you for signing up to CinemaBlend. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.