“Firestarter” stars Zac Efron, Ryan Kiera Armstrong and director Keith Thomas discuss their new adaptation of Stephen King’s classic novel in this interview with CinemaBlend’s Eric Eisenberg. They discuss moving away from the original 1984 adaptation, working with practical fire effects, the legend John Carpenter and his original score for the film, and more.
- 00:00 - Intro
- 00:28 - 1984’s ‘Firestarter’ vs 2022 ‘Firestarter’
- 02:26 - Working With Actual Fire On Set
- 03:53 - Making Changes To The Characters’ Powers For The Movie
- 05:27 - Working With John Carpenter On The Movie’s Score
- 06:59 - Pennywise vs Charlie, According to Ryan Kiera Armstrong
Gabe studied Film & Photography at Webster University. He currently spends his free time looking like a fool trying to play Ice Hockey (a recently acquired hobby), playing video games, and watching every movie starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Dwayne, if you're reading this...he sends his love.
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Thank you for signing up to CinemaBlend. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.