Just because this drone is easy to use and tough to break doesn't mean it's not optimized with impressive features. Offering 16 minutes of continuous flying time on two included lithium polymer batteries, it can make 360-degree flips and hover in the air at specific altitudes for super stable videos and still photos.
It's also compatible with VR headsets and can be controlled by most smartphones via its free app, which adds voice control, trajectory flight paths, gravity control, and other cool features.
The camera has a sharp 720p resolution and automatically saves photos and video clips to its micro SD card. Content can also be uploaded to social media right from your smartphone or tablet.
- Features 1-key operation for take-off, return and landing
- Maximum flight time of 16 minutes
- 720P camera resolution
- Has anti-collision propeller guards
- Require 2 lithium polymer batteries (included)
When folded, this ultra-light mini drone is about the same size and weight of a smartphone, which means it's easy to take with you anywhere you go. It's also so small that in the United States and Canada, it can be flown without having to be registered.
Despite its diminutive size, it's a powerful flyer that takes clear, high-resolution footage and can reach speeds up to 29 MPH. It can also be controlled from your smartphone when you download the free app, which features a handy Flight Tutorial to help you learn how master the drone's flight.
- Supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD video
- 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability
- Maximum flight time of 30 minutes
- Free app provides a Flight Tutorial
- Requires 1 lithium polymer battery (included)
The smart features on this sleek drone include programmable flight paths, an orbit feature, and a Follow-Me mode that tracks you wherever you go. It also has a military-grade intelligent battery that offers up to 26 minutes of continuous flight time.
With a control range of 2.4GHz, the drone can reach heights of 3,000 feet and has a powerful 4K camera with an adjustable, 90-degree rotation lens. It also has 5G Wi-Fi capabilities, a quiet brushless motor, and a handy LED screen that displays battery level and GPS signal status. It folds up easily and fits perfectly into the included carrying case.
- Features a 4K UHD camera with shock absorption
- Maximum flight time of 26 minutes
- Automatically returns home when battery is low or signal is lost
- Includes a carrying case
- Requires 1 lithium metal battery (included)
This drone takes stunning wide-range footage thanks to its 4K HD camera and 120-degree FOV lens that can be adjusted via remote control. It can reach a live video and image transmission distance of 500 meters and has a GPS hold function for clear and stable shooting.
The drone also has three speed modes (low, medium, and high), an auto return feature, and one-key takeoff and landing, as well as a level seven wind resistance, 5G FPV, programmable flight paths, and a Follow-Me mode.
- Features a 4K HD camera with a 120-degree FOV lens and 5G FPV transmission
- Maximum flight time of 30 minutes per battery
- Includes a carrying case
- Requires (1) 2500mAH battery (2 included in package)
We love that this drone has a gravity sensor mode, which makes controlling its flight as simple as adjusting the vertical and horizontal position of your smartphone. It can stay in the air for 20 minutes at a time, taking expansive, ultra-sharp pictures and video with its 1080P camera and 120-degree wide angle lens. It has an ultra-precise altitude mode and can flip forward, backward, left, and right.
The free app is easy to use and equips the drone with tons of extra features, from voice and gesture control to pre-programmable flight paths. The device is also outfitted with sturdy propeller guards to protect human fingers and safeguard the machine from damage due to impact.
- Features an 1080P HD camera with FPV transmission
- Maximum flight time of 20 minutes
- Offers gesture control, trajectory flight paths, voice control and other features via free app IOS 7.0or later or Android 4.4or later
- Requires (2) 1000mAh Li-po Modular Batteries (included)