'Hawkeye' Episode 1 & Episode 2 | Analysis & Review
Kate Bishop has finally joined the MCU!
Warning! This video contains spoilers for Marvel's "Hawkeye" on Disney+. Continue at your own risk.
Jeremy Renner (Clint Barton/Hawkeye) and Hailee Steinfeld (Kate Bishop) have hit the small screen as Hawkeye is now streaming on Disney+. So of course CinemaBlend’s Managing Editor Sean O’Connell is taking aim with his expert analysis of the first two episodes of the ace archer’s first solo project. Join him to discuss everything we learned, from pizza-loving dogs to budding new faces in the MCU.
- 00:00 - Intro
- 00:54 - A Deeper Look At Clint Barton’s Hawkeye
- 04:24 - The Introduction of Kate Bishop
- 08:07 - The Mysterious Eleanor Bishop
- 10:22 - Who Is Jack Duquesne?
- 14:06 - The History of Pizza Dog And The Track Suit Mafia
- 16:07 - Echo And Her Family Ties
- 18:57 - Final Thoughts
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Sean O’Connell is a journalist and CinemaBlend’s Managing Editor. He's frequently found on Twitter at @Sean_OConnell. ReelBlend cohost. A movie junkie who's Infatuated with comic-book films. Helped get the Snyder Cut released, then wrote a book about it.
By Adam Holmes
By Nick Venable
By Dirk Libbey