36 Reasons We're Excited For Beavis And Butt-Head's Comeback
Beavis and Butt-Head return to MTV tonight, and the reasons to be excited should be fairly obvious, however if you arenít already counting down the minutes, we put our heads together and came up with thirty-six reasons why weíre excited about Beavis and Butt-headís return.
We could be looking at the comeback of the year as Beavis and Butt-Head return to their couch to spread their moronic thoughts across MTV like a virus (or perhaps the cure). Start practicing your Butt-Head laugh. Brush up on your ability to find perverted sounding words in otherwise innocent phrases. And while you wait for Beavis and Butt-Head to make its grand return to MTV tonight (Thursday, 10/9c), here's the list we came up with of reasons to look forward to the series' return.
1. We may have gotten older, but that doesnít mean we grew up.
2. Jersey Shore has gone unchecked by these guys for too long.
3. Obvious but... Mike Judge back on TV!
4. TP for my bunghole.
5. Because we need to return to a time where everything is either cool or sucks.
6. Itís a way to watch music videos on MTV even if itís in brief clips and interrupted by sarcastic commentary
7. Because work still sucks:
8. Van Driessen
9. The inevitable YouTube commentary.
10. Because nobody cares about AC DC or Metallica anymore, but the t-shirts never got old.
11. Because Mike Judgeís entire movie career hasnít been as brilliant at these guys.
12. Our kids will actually get our references and possibly think we are cool.
13. Saying, ďUh-huh-huh... You said...Ē (followed by some semi-perverted remark) wonít seem so dated anymore.
15. 15 years since the movie! Bruce and Demi were still together and in it! Time for a sequel!
16. The possibility of other Judge character cameos? This was first, now heís got a universe!
17. Fire! Fire! Fire!
18. Whackiní it in Andersonís toolshed.
19. Daria downer.
20. Trips to the Maxi-Mart.
21. ďUh.... hey baby.Ē
22. Seeing how technological advancements might impact the show. Will B&B tweet, use facebook, Siri?
24. Anything that reminds us of the bliss that is the 90ís is amazing.
25. It opens the doors for more animated shows on MTV, which is really the only thing the network is good for (B&B, Daria, Clone High, Undergrads, Celebrity Deathmatch, etc.).
26. Itís not a show that involves rich, snobby assholes like the rest of MTVís programming.
27.Tom Andersonís yard/house has not yet been destroyed enough times
28. Stewart Stevenson has not yet been abused enough.
29. Younger generations will understand why this mugshot is so damn funny.
30. More holiday specials!
31. Potential return of this warning before every episode:
32. The world always needs more adult-oriented cartoons.
33. Parental guidance is overrated.
34. It reminds us why itís awesome to do the devil horns symbol while rocking out.
35. ďCome to Butt-headĒ
36. Because we want to see what these idiots do next...
Subscribe To Topics You're Interested In
Back to top