Global Agenda Is Now Free-To-Play
Hi-Rez Studios had been leading up to the moment where the game would go free-to-play and that moment has finally arrived. Global Agenda: Free Agent has gone live, introducing gamers to a free-to-play rendition of the popular MMOTPS.
Gamers who have a computer or laptop that’s up to snuff can head on over to the Official Website and start downloading the game.
[[ br. commented coo hi-rez in press ]]
[[ br. commented coo hi-rez in press ]] A host of new features are also now available in the new 1.4 version, featuring revised skill and talent trees for the game’s character classes, as well as brand new missions, maps and end-game content to help keep the replay values high and intact. You can check out the full list of the Free Agent update features below.
Free Agent Update Features
• New revised skill trees for Recon, Assault, Robotics and Medic classes to encourage specialization and build diversity.
• New repeatable missions from Operative Vanik and Ava Lockhart in Dome City
• New end-game content, Dome Defense, added as a Raid challenge for players level 40 and above. Dome Defense requires a highly skilled and coordinated team to maintain the health of the hero NPC Dalton Bancroft while defending Dome City from waves of Recursive Colony robots
• Mercenary PvP matches for players level 30 and above now grant separate and better rewards. Increased drop rates for Epic items as well as increased drop of Crescent Jetpack. New Tier-5 Dyes now drop from 30+ Merc PvP
• PvP game-type Demolition has been re-implemented as Acquisition in which one team must capture a robot from the enemy and take it back to their base; our Global Agenda version of the class Capture the Flag game-type
• Many PvP and PvE instance maps have been adjusted to fix exploits and promote more varied and balanced gameplay.
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Staff Writer at CinemaBlend.
By Erik Swann
By Riley Utley
By Megan Behnke
By Erik Swann