Minecraft Battle And Beasts Skin Pack 2 Announced For Xbox 360
Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition developer 4J Studios has revealed a new skin pack for the open-world building game. Battle and Beasts Skin Pack 2, sequel to the DLC released this spring, will provide a new set of characters for players to become.
Battle and Beasts 2 provides a range of skins inspired by warriors and animals. The former category includes a musketeer, a highlander and a conquistador. A walrus, dolphin and fox are some examples of the beast skins. You can see the full collection in the screenshots below.
It's been a busy week for 4J Studios. A couple days ago, they released the Plastic texture pack for Minecraft. Plastic is the first texture pack released for the 360 edition. It provides a brighter, cleaner look to many of the visuals in the game. It should be a hit with those of you who have gotten sick of Minecraft's visuals.
This week also brought Title Update 13 for the game. This patch aimed to fix leaky buckets, stupid zombies and other common bugs in the game. Here are the patch notes:
- Fix to generate Experience Orbs when breeding animals.
- Fix for Zombie AI when in a house with the door closed.
- Fix for Ocelot and Chicken AI problem causing heads to spin around.
- Fix for Ocelot tooltips not properly showing the actions available.
- Added sounds for hitting Ocelots.
- Fix for graphical glitch with Fences.
- Fix for graphical issue with upside down Pistons.
- Fixed water in a Cauldron to be still, not flowing.
- Fixed world generation problems with some seeds (e.g 'journey').
- Added message saying you can't spawn enemies in Peaceful mode.
- Raw Fish is no longer removed from the player's inventory when trying to tame an Ocelot in Creative mode.
- Water will no longer be removed from a Water Bucket when filling a Cauldron in Creative Mode.
- Fix for missing text in the message when a player is killed by an Iron Golem.
- Fix for player shadow being displayed in the Inventory menu.
- Fixed some lighting issues.
- Fixed an issue with light and fire remaining after a lightning strike.
- Made Jungle Wood Stairs flammable.
- Fixed Silk Touch not working on Glass Blocks.
- Fix for underwater filter when camera collides with blocks.
- Added an option to hide a Mash-up Pack Themed World in the saves list, and an option to unhide all in the Settings menu.
- Increased Minecart speed to double the normal speed.
- Fixed some Redstone Lamp issues.
- Chests won't open now if a Cat is sitting on them.
- Added a limit to the number of Villagers spawned by breeding.
- Added the hearts display when Villagers enter 'Love Mode'.
- Fixed a problem with the rain sound not playing in some biomes.
- Fix for re-appearing ores, lava and water after mining, if they are within five blocks from the world edge.
- Fixed spawn positions in a saved Mash-up Pack world.
- Fixed issue with a map placed in an item frame revealing the position of all players despite 'In-Game Gamertags' having been disabled.
- Minecraft Store now displays the prices in the local currency, rather than Microsoft Points.
The price or release date of Battle and Beasts Skin Pack 2 wasn't mentioned by 4J. Its predecessor costs $2, though, so you should expect a similar price point for this upcoming pack.
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Staff Writer at CinemaBlend.