Last Night In Soho director Edgar Wright and star Thomasin McKenzie join CinemaBlend’s Eric Eisenberg to chat about their new horror movie. Find out how they pulled off some of the film’s tricky effects, what is was like working with Anya Taylor-Joy, the exciting (and exhausting) aspects of working on a horror movie and more.
- 00:00 - Intro
- 00:19 - How Edgar Wright & Co. Pulled Off Last Night In Soho's Unique Style
- 02:44 - Edgar Wright Talks Developing Last Night In Soho For Several Years
- 03:46 - Edgar Wright & Thomasin McKenzie On Working In The Horror Genre
- 05:18 - Thomas McKenzie On Working Closely With Anya Taylor-Joy
- 06:06 - Thomas McKenzie Reflects On Filming That Incredible Night Club Scene
Last Night in Soho hits theaters on October 29.
Gabe studied Film & Photography at Webster University. He currently spends his free time looking like a fool trying to play Ice Hockey (a recently acquired hobby), playing video games, and watching every movie starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Dwayne, if you're reading this...he sends his love.
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Thank you for signing up to CinemaBlend. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.