Subscribe To Big Indiana Jones 4 Spoilers! Updates
I've already subscribed
Whoops! One of the extras in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull has spilled the beans on the film’s entire plot, or at least a big portion of it. AICN dug up a story in an obscure Oklahoma newspaper in which a local kid named Tyler Nelson blows off his non-disclosure agreement and tells them everything he knows about the movie from his experiences working on set.
Blabbing about Indy 4 probably isn't going to do much for his future career, but it's great for us. Here are some of the highlights from his interview. Warning… stop reading if you don’t want the movie spoiled for you. Actually, you’re probably better off waiting. Seriously, don’t read any more of this.
• Indiana Jones 4 takes place in South America.
• Cate Blanchett plays a Russian interrogator.
• Indy is fighting communists! Both Indy and the Soviet Army is searching for a crucifix/skull (a crystal skull?) in the jungle.
•The Russian Army tries to blackmail Indy by kidnapping his old flame from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Presumably this is how Marion Ravenwood (Karen Allen) gets re-involved with Jones.
• At some point a group of Russian soldiers take Indiana Jones hostage and they find the skull.
• Indiana Jones falls back in love with Marion Ravenwood.
At one point the entire EdmondSun story was supposedly available online, but now any attempt to click to it results in a password protected page. So maybe Tyler woke up the next morning, hated himself and begged them to take it down, or maybe the studio’s lawyers got to them, or maybe the or they just don’t like us jazzy new media folks reading their old media newspaper through this world wide web gizmo.