WARNING: Spoilers ahead for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Watch at your own risk!
Elizabeth Olsen’s Wanda Maximoff (A.K.A. Scarlet Witch) fully entered her villain era in Doctor Strange’s sequel, and CinemaBlend’s Eric Eisenberg just had to sit down and discuss all the details with her. Join us as they discuss how Wanda got here, some of her most exciting (and terrifying) scenes, a potential future with the X-Men and more!
- 00:00 - Intro / X-Men Tease
- 00:29 - Is Elizabeth Olsen Afraid Wanda Will Dreamwalk Into Her?
- 00:54 - How Elizabeth Olsen Handled The News That Wanda Would Be The Villain Of Doctor Strange 2
- 02:35 - The Story Behind Wanda’s Fourth Wall Break
- 03:06 - What It Was Like Filming Scarlet Witch’s Face-Off With The Illuminati
- 04:26 - Will Scarlet Witch Return As The X-Men Prepare To Join The MCU?
NJ native who calls LA home; lives in a Dreamatorium. A decade-plus CinemaBlend veteran; endlessly enthusiastic about the career he’s dreamt of since seventh grade.
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Thank you for signing up to CinemaBlend. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.