We might now know who appears in Blac Chyna's sex tape. After the video between the model and an unidentified man made its way online this week, Chyna's ex-boyfriend Mechie is stepping up to claim that he's the one inside the video -- and that he is none too happy with it being public.
As TMZ reports, Mechie's representative is alleging that he's not only the man in the one-minute video with Blac Chyna, but the person who recorded it. Even though the ex-boyfriend claims he filmed it, he was using Chyna's phone at the time. Therefore, he didn't have access to the footage when it leaked. The sex tape in question, which was recorded back in July, features Blac Chyna performing oral sex, and Mechie claims he has no idea how it got out. Since Mechie's face is not visible in the video, it's hard to confirm that it's him. But considering he and Chyna were a couple at the time, it does make sense.
Mechie and Blac Chyna split up back in August, and Mechie says that he has not been in contact with her since then. He reportedly wants the person who is responsible for putting this footage online to be found and prosecuted as soon as possible.
The sex tape was revealed online on Monday through an anonymous Twitter account, which was swiftly shut down shortly after it released the video. Blac Chyna's lawyer Walter Mosley said this is now "a criminal matter" the police will investigate. When speaking with USA Today, Mosley also went on to call Chyna "a very strong woman" and "strong mother," and the lawyer says that the model is handling it "as you would expect someone who had a tape distributed across the world." Later, on his Instagram, Mosley also released a photo and an additional statement, which can be seen below.
This leak is not the first for Blac Chyna. Last year, Chyna's former partner Rob Kardashian released graphic nude photos of her online in what was since deemed an act of "revenge porn." The incident caused Kardashian's Instagram to be shut down.
Since then, Chyna has issued a lawsuit against the family over the cancellation of their reality show series Rob and Chyna. She also added Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner back to the lawsuit a few days ago, even when they were previously dropped from the charges. The court drama is over financial restitutions.
At this time, nobody has been prosecuted for leaking the video online. Should that change, we'll keep you posted on any developments.