Today Valve released the second update for the PC version of Left 4 Dead 2. This patch, downloaded automatically when you start Steam, corrects matchmaking issues and a few other bugs.
- Fixed performance problem when rendering lots of decals, notably when fighting tanks with shotguns
- Fixed rcon response not working on Linux dedicated servers
- Fixed matchmaking problem matching into Advanced and Expert games
- Fix bug that would cause other specials to try to pummel a player a Charger disconnects or reconnects
- Fixed versus mode results panel being cut off in transition stats screen in non-english
- Found games: fixed non-player entries drawing the wrong type of icon in the selected item name label
- Game mode selector on main menu now takes keyboard input