It’s kind of cool that MMOs are taking on new forms of uniqueness and originality. The next MMO in the line-up of today’s MMO news happens to be Wind Slayer, a side-scrolling RPG by Outspark Games. And starting today, players can partake in the open-beta, complete with special events and player-versus-player battles.
Featuring six classes, a large world to explore with various locales, PVP battles with up to 20 players and free-to-play events, Wind Slayer isn’t a bad sounding game, on paper. There are supposedly hundreds of quests to partake in and tons of items to acquire. You know the standard-fare MMORPG stuff.
What is unique about this game, though, is that during its open-beta there are plenty of events scheduled to take place for this game. You can check out the event schedule below or visit the Official Wind Slayer Website for more information about the game.
• February 4-10 “Second Chance Event”: Play and reach Level 10 by February 10th and receive a rare Ancient Necklace.
• February 4-10 “Race to Level 25”: Play and reach Level 25 by February 10th and receive a powerful class-specific weapon.
• February 4-24 “Month of Love”: Create a new Wind Slayer character in the month of February and receive five free Love Potions.
• February 7-8 “Weekend Slayer”: Log onto Wind Slayer on either day between 12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. PST and receive a free set of Ancient Earrings – just for logging in!
• February 13 “Slayer Tournament”: Build a team of four to compete in Wind Slayer’s first tournament for a chance to win a class-specific weapon. Tournament sign up is on the Wind Slayer forums February 9-12.
Be sure to stay tuned in with Blend Games for more updates and news regarding all things.
Staff Writer at CinemaBlend.
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Thank you for signing up to CinemaBlend. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.