Ignited Games upcoming side-scrolling, sprite-based, action-oriented, MMORPG, Windslayer 2 is headed to North American gamers soon. However, before the game goes live Ignited wants to get feedback and opinions, as well as test for bugs and the usual glitches in a closed-beta test.
Peter Kang, CEO of Ignited Games commented in the press release, saying…
“WindSlayer 2’s fast side-scrolling action provides a compelling RPG experience that players around the world currently enjoy, and we can’t wait to introduce the game to players in North America,” ... “Each of our games will provide what our players expect, a fun gameplay experience and stable service. WindSlayer 2 is a fun online RPG and we expect our players will enjoy it as much as we do. ”The game looks pretty sharp and seems to be designed in the same vein as stuff like Maple Story and La Tale. However, for those of you worried that this is just another casual romp in the forest with fluffy monsters and happy-go-lucky farming quests, think again. Ignited has pulled a page from Aeria Games’ Metal Assault playbook and have implemented some core features for die-hard gamers as well, including PvP, deathmatch, and capture-the-flag. Yeah, don’t let those bug-eyed, rotund sheep fool you into thinking that this game is only designed for care-bears.
North American gamers can register to sign-up for the closed-beta test for Windslayer 2 over at the Official Website. A complete list of the game’s features can be viewed below.
Windslayer 2 Features:
• A Mentor System where expert players can teach new players in exchange for rewards, creating a strong sense of community within the game
• AI-enhanced pets that provide help in hunting, collecting items and other tasks\
• A variety of character classes to choose from as users advance through the game and gain experience, including archer, mage, monk, priest, rogue or warrior
• Unique combos, techniques and weapons for each class
• An Enchant System that enables them to strengthen weapons and armor by combining different ingredients, growing players' characters even stronger