Patch 1.02 for Command and Conquer 4 is now available. In addition to a number of fixes, the patch includes support for the new Worldbuilder tool also released today.
The best fix of the bunch is the new auto-save feature. C&C4 requires you to have a constant Internet connection at all times while playing the game, even if you're doing the single-player campaign. Progress was lost if you were disconnected. No more, though.
Patch 1.02 Notes
- Campaign/Skirmish progress is automatically saved if a network disconnect occurs
- Various bug fixes in relation to crash/disconnect issues
- Skirmish / Custom Match Tunable Options:
- Victory Points
- Goal Point Multiplier
- Unit Kill Multiplier
- On/Off Map Reveal
- On/Off Random Crates
- Worldbuilder framework added to game (Map Transfer, in-game support, etc.)
- Numerous gameplay fixes related to shell UI and in-game
The 8 MB Worldbuilder tool, available for download here, can be used to create both single-player and multiplayer maps. It's said to be the same tool used by C&C4's developers.
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Staff Writer at CinemaBlend.
Dune’s Denis Villeneuve Calls Making A Full Trilogy ‘The Dream’ But Explains Why Part Three Might Not Happen
13 Horror Movies That Meaningfully Address Grief
After Chevy Chase Said He Didn't Want To Be Surrounded By 'Those People' While Working On Community, Co-Star Yvette Nicole Brown Responded Back