IGG recently announced today that the new server for FreeSky Online (i.e., Free Sky) is now up and available for players to use. So what are the pros and cons of this new server? Well, IGG released a complete listing of the new features associated with the server opening and you can check them out right here at Blend Games.
The new server, which officially launched on August 27th, offers FreeSky players a new player-vs-player battlefield. The server plays host to new features that are dedicated to making PvP more fun, fast, furious and intense. That’s not too bad if you’re into the whole fast-ship building just to see them get blown to aerial bits.
The complete listing of the Venus server are below, for more information about FreeSky Online be sure to visit the Official Website. For more gaming news, updates, media and insight, be sure to stay tuned in with Blend Games.
Venus Server Options Include:
• A New Player Protection period that lasts two days, so new players will have a chance to get up to speed.
• Free use of the Sandglass feature to instantly complete production tasks that normally require 25 minutes or less.
• The ability to bypass the normal 20-day wait and immediately transport resources to Miracles once they have been built.
• An increase to an army’s upper tonnage limit to 0.5 million tons.
• Automatic defense of cities with a Defense Army.
• The ability for players to build two buildings simultaneously.
• Much faster clearing of Non-Login Accounts