An RTS game fused with an RPG is on its way, or possibly it’s the other way around. But does it really matter? Anyway, there’s a whole new system setup for magic and spell casting and that’s just the start. You can check out the trailer and the facts, and that way you won’t feel like a stranger to this game.
One of the other catches to the game is that it has multiple levels for players to do battle on, simultaneously. So that’s kind of cool. There’s also 3 main heroes to choose from and 100 different monsters to battle. The game surprisingly doesn’t look all at the bad. And that’s a good thing...considering that it’s an RTS RPG. The facts are below and the video trailer is below that. And sadly, the trailer is only viewable via internet explorer.
Stranger Features And Facts:
• RPG blended with some of the best RTS elements
• 3 main heroes and many units to choose from
• Over 100 different monsters
• Unique and flexible magic system
• Great variety of items and gear
• More than 30 hours single player campaign
• Multiplayer with up to 8 players
• Level-design enables distinctive tactical options
Staff Writer at CinemaBlend.
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Thank you for signing up to CinemaBlend. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.