X3 Albion Prelude Launching December 15th On Steam
Egosoft's new space sim, X3 Albion Prelude will be arriving next Thursday on Steam, and to let gamers know that the game is on the way a new announcement trailer was released.
I'm not really familiarized with the 'X' space sim franchise but it's basically like a lower budget version of EVE Online. Gamers can explore the vast reaches of space while they make trade investments with emerging galactic corporations, engage in intense, sprawling battles with arch-rivals, and make use of the game's 30 new space craft.
You can check out the official announcement trailer below to get a brief idea of how the game is played.
You can check out a list of the game's features below or look for it to become available for PC and Mac starting December 15th. For further information on the game be sure to visit the Official Website.
• A new plot throws you into the power struggle between corporations at a time of war.
• More than 30 new ships and stations
• New Stock Exchange feature allows advanced investment strategies
• Improved graphics quality setting for high end machines
• Improved UI introducing charts to visualize economic developments
• Support for head tracking
Back to top